House to Rent – 2 Beds – 3 Baths
2 BED 3 BATH TOWNHOUSE CONVERTED ATTIC SOUTH FACING GARDEN PARKING CLOSE TO N7 EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES COMMUNAL GARDENS SUPERB SETTLED DEVELOPMENT
Hogan Estates are proud to present to the Kildare residential rental market this superbly presented home which has been upgraded and improved in recent years to make it an ideal home. The property is a two bedroom, three bathroom townhouse with converted attic and south facing rear garden, located in a small, very quiet, and settled development located 500m from Kill village and the N7 and only 15 minutes to the M50. Both double bedrooms are ensuite and this fine home also has the benefit of a guest WC at ground floor level This very warm townhouse is easily heated and comes with the benefit of gas fired central heating and wooden double glazed windows and doors. The area is host to a range of excellent sporting, social and cultural amenities and the local primary and post-primary schools are very highly regarded. There is a great community spirit among the residents at The Stables with a healthy mixture of owner occupiers and renters.
Accommodation consists of;
Entrance Hall: Wooden floor, stairs to first floor. Kitchen: Wooden floor, Bespoke Shaker fitted kitchen, 5 ring gas hob, integrated appliances, polished granite counter top. Living/Dining: Solid wooden floor, solid fuel stove, double doors to south facing garden and communal gardens behind, TV points, high level mood lighting, storage unit just off.
Main bedroom: Wooden floor, fitted wardrobe, downlighters, ensuite with bath and very powerful electric shower.
Bedroom 2: Wooden floor, downlighters, ensuite with 800mm shower tray and powerful shower unit.
Attic: Stairs to converted attic, wooden floor, ideal as an office, playroom or exercise room. Huge amount of storage in the eaves which has all been floored out.
• Walking distance to Kill village and shops, with pharmacy, dry cleaners, café and local GAA club.
• 2 bed 2 bath
• South facing garden.
• Excellent acoustic separation between houses.
• Brand new integrated dishwasher.
• Programmable ‘Hive’ heating system with Baxi gas boiler.
• Artificial grass in back garden.
• Sensor lights over front and back door.
• Large shed and bike shed included.
• Central extract system for both ensuite bathrooms.
• Velux windows with black-out blinds in attic.
• Modern house alarm fitted.
• New carpets on stairs
• Bob Bushell recessed wardrobe in front bedroom.
• New integrated Indesit washer/dryer fitted in 2017.
• Bosch double oven.
• Electrolux fridge freezer.
Email Hogan Estates TODAY for your appointment to view this superb home.