4/5 DOUBLE BEDS 3 BATH D2 165m² 1,776ft² 17m WEST FACING GARDEN
SYLVAN HOMES BUILT HOUSE OG THE YEAR 1975 PRISTIME CONDITION
COBBLELOCKED DRIVEWAY LANDSCAPED GARDEN 8.4M OF SHAKER KITCHEN
View our virtual tour by copying and pasting this link into your web browser;
PLEASE LOOK AT VIRTUAL TOUR ABOVE AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR A PRIVATE, SAFE VIEWING. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. WE ARE OPERATING FROM HOME, IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
Hogan Estates are delighted to introduce this exceptionally spacious, extended, well maintained and upgraded family home to the Knocklyon sales market. This residence benefits from well-proportioned rooms throughout. To the front of the house, the original car -port has been converted to a large study/bedroom. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, study/bedroom, guest w.c, cloakroom, extended kitchen with breakfast/family room, utility room, living room and dining room. Upstairs are four generous bedrooms, with master-bedroom en-suite and a family bathroom. The spacious landing includes a hot-press and a ‘Stira’ giving easy access to the partially floored and insulated attic space. The very large extended kitchen leading to the rear garden enjoys substantial natural light from floor- to- ceiling doors and windows and multiple velux roof windows. The secluded rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect and is not overlooked. Landscaping includes lawn, paving stones and a variety of shrubs. A pedestrian side entrance giving access to the boiler house (incorporated into main house) leads to the rear garden.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Knocklyon, and at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, this house is ideal for a family seeking to set down roots in one of South Dublin’s premier residential settings. There are many first-class schools locally, including Sancta Maria, Scoil Carmel Junior School, Gaelscoil Chnoic Liamhna, St. Colmcille’s Senior and Junior National Schools, and St. Colmcille’s Community School. All within a short walking distance. Knocklyon has a community spirit and has many social and sporting clubs in the area including Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club, Knocklyon United Soccer Club, Knocklyon Karate Club, Brothers Pearse Athletic Club and a host of other sports clubs nearby.
- Solid wood flooring in entrance hall, study/bedroom, guest w.c living room and dining room, tiling in kitchen/breakfast room
- ‘Shaker’ units in kitchen
- Recessed lighting
- Integrated dishwasher, built-in double oven and microwave, and ceramic hob in kitchen
- American style fridge freezer in kitchen
- Washing machine, dryer and small fridge in utility room
- Guest W.C with tiled walls and solid wood flooring
- Cloak Room with shelving and hooks
- Four generous bedrooms
- Laminate flooring in bedrooms
- Tiled floors and walls in en-suite and family bathroom
- Quality sanitary ware and showers, vanity units and mirrors in en-suite and family bathroom, with fully tiled walls and floors. Recessed lighting and extractor fans in both bathrooms
- Hotpress with condensed boiler and shelving
- Access to partially floored and insulated attic via ‘Stira’ step ladder.
- Spacious fully carpeted landing and stairs
- Built- in wardrobes in master bedroom and two other bedrooms, built in shelving and storage in fourth bedroom.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout, composite hall door
- Extended kitchen and converted car-port
- Raised hearth and multi- fuel stove in living room
- Cable tv
- First class local educational facilities
- Quality fitted bathrooms
- Huge selection of local sporting facilities and clubs
- Prestige residential location
- 5 minute drive to M50, with links to the city centre and all national routes
- Excellent bus services including numbers 15, 49, 75, and 175 routes.
- Close to Knocklyon, Dundrum, Rathfarnham and The Square Shopping Centres
NO OPEN VIEWINGS PRIVATE SAFE VIEWINGS ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS EMAILS ONLY.