3 BED 2 BATH SEMI GFCH 88m² BRILLIANT CONDITION, EAST FACING GARDEN CONDENSING BOILER COBBLELOCKED DRIVEWAY AUTOMATIC GATE UPVG DG WINDOWS AND DOORS
View our virtual tour by copying and pasting this link into your web browser;
PLEASE LOOK AT VIRTUAL TOUR ABOVE AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR A PRIVATE, SAFE VIEWING. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. WE ARE OPERATING FROM HOME, IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
Hogan Estates are proud to present to the Templeogue property market this superbly presented three-bedroom, two bathroom, 88m² semi-detached home, which has been tastefully upgraded and comes to the market in turnkey condition. This superb family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Dublin 6W’s most sought after estates.
This fine family home is located very close to some of the most renowned primary and post primary schools in the south Dublin area including, St Mac Dara’s, Bishop Galvin NS, Bishop Shanahan NS, Templeogue College, St Pius X and Our Lady’s Secondary School. The immediate area around Rushbrook contains many large green open areas as well as a plethora of superb cultural, educational, recreational and sporting facilities. Local sports clubs include St Jude’s GAA Club, Faughs GAA Club, St Mary’s College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club and Templeogue United Football Club.
The area is very well serviced by public transport and it is convenient to a host of local shopping centres such as Orwell shopping centre which is only a couple of hundred metres away. The M50 is a mere five minute drive away, which in turn leads to all the motorways which radiate from it, and major shopping centres such as Dundrum, The Square, Liffey Valley, Blanchardstown, and Charlestown are all within a 15 minute drive of this fine home.
Accommodation (please refer to floor plan and virtual tour)
At ground floor level accommodation consists of;
- Entrance vestibule with double glazed sliding doors.
- Entrance hall measuring 4.2m x 1.9m. ¾” semi solid flooring, carpeted stairs, teak bannisters and balustrade.
- Sitting room measuring 3.8m x 4.1m. ¾” semi solid wooden flooring, feature gas fireplace with wooden mantle, apron and pilasters, and a black polished granite hearth with decorative ceramic and polished steel surround.
- Guest WC just of the entrance hall with toilet bowl, cistern and wash hand basin.
- Full width kitchen/dining room measuring 5.72m x 4m, 600mm cream ceramic porcelain tiles, feature kickboard lights, 6.7m of fitted kitchen, and a 2m sliding door to back garden.
At first floor level this superb family home offers accommodation which consists of;
- Master bedroom, 4.1m x 3.25m with 4m of built in wardrobe and a large west facing window to illuminate the room, curtain pole and curtains.
- Bedroom No 2, 3.5m x 2.7m. carpet flooring, 2m east facing window, curtain pole and curtains
- Bedroom No 3, 2.6m x 2.4m, carpet flooring, curtain pole and curtains.
- Family bathroom, 2.3m x 1.6m, tiled floor to ceiling, chrome towel rail radiator, 900mm shower tray.
- Hot press with plenty of storage space on the landing.
The front driveway is cobblelocked and has the benefit of an automatic sliding gate, which can be controlled by a wall mounted intercom in the kitchen.
The east facing back garden is almost 14m long and comes with the benefit of a steel garden shed.
NO OPEN VIEWINGS PRIVATE SAFE VIEWINGS ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS EMAILS ONLY.