- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 178m² semi-detached home
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 151 m2
4 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM SEMI DETACHED 178M² GFCH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS BER E1
Hogan Estates are proud to present to the Templeogue residential property market this substantial and superbly presented family home. Located just off Cypress Grove Road and very convenient to all local amenities, schools and transport links.
3 Cyprus Drive is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 178m² semi-detached home with gas-fired central heating, double glazed windows and a very large back garden which backs onto St Mary’s Rugby Football Club grounds. This is a superb opportunity to acquire a substantial four-bedroom family home located on a very popular road in Dublin 6W. The property is located within a five-minute drive of the M50 motorway which in turn links to all major arterial routes.
This superb family home is close to a number of renowned primary and post primary schools including:
St. Pius X GNS
St. Pius X BNS
Bishop Shanahan NS
Girls: Our Ladys Templeogue
Sancta Maria College
Boys: Templeogue College
Mixed: Saint Mac Dara’s
Horizons Montessori School
Bus Routes: 15, 49, 65, 65b, 150
GAA: Ballyboden St. Endas, Faughs, St. Judes
Rugby: St. Marys College Rugby Club
Tennis: Templeogue Tennis Club
Swimming Pools: Templeogue College, Cheeverstown House, Terenure College
Badminton: Terenure Badminton Club, Knocklyon Badminton Club
Basketball: Templeogue Basketball Club
Close to Bushy Park & Dodder Walk & Cycle lanes (to UCD)
At ground floor level the accommodation consists of:
- An entrance hall 4.9m x 1.6m, with a stairs which leads up to the bedrooms and family bathroom and a storage closet measuring 1.3m x 1m.
- Sitting room 3.7m x 4.35m with a solid fuel original fireplace.
- Dining room measuring 4.1m x 3.7m with a double door linking both the sitting room and dining room. The dining room decoratively glazed door leads to a large kitchen/dining area.
- Breakfast room measuring 3.23m x 4.8m which has an archway leading to the kitchen/dining area.
- The kitchen/dining area measures 6.3m x 2.8m with substantial glazed units on one side which overlooks the
- long back garden, and allows sunlight to fill the living rooms of this fabulous home.
- There is a very large bathroom at this level measuring 2.2m x 2.4m, which is also wheelchair accessible.
- The upper floor contains three double bedrooms and one large single room, a family bathroom and a hot press.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.4m, carpet, fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.4m, carpet, fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.4m, carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4: 2.92m x 2.2m, carpet flooring
- Family bathroom: 1.8m x 1.7m, with white porcelain bathroom suite
Email HOGAN ESTATES today for an appointment to view this superb family home.